Reach my weight loss goal
- Calories in cadbury chocolate
Reach My Weight Loss Goal
- Weight loss, in the context of medicine, health or physical fitness, is a reduction of the total body mass, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue.
- Weight Loss is a 2006 novel by Upamanyu Chatterjee.
- "Weight Loss" is the fifth season premiere of the American comedy television series The Office, and the show's seventy-third (and seventy-fourth) episode overall.
- reach a destination, either real or abstract; "We hit Detroit by noon"; "The water reached the doorstep"; "We barely made it to the finish line"; "I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts"
- Stretch out one's hand or arm
- Make a movement with one's hand or arm in an attempt to touch or grasp (something)
- range: the limits within which something can be effective; "range of motion"; "he was beyond the reach of their fire"
- reach a point in time, or a certain state or level; "The thermometer hit 100 degrees"; "This car can reach a speed of 140 miles per hour"
- Stretch out an arm in a specified direction in order to touch or grasp something
- A cage or basket used similarly in other sports
- finish: the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey); "a crowd assembled at the finish"; "he was nearly exhausted as their destination came into view"
- (in football, soccer, rugby, hockey, and some other games) A pair of posts linked by a crossbar and often with a net attached behind it, forming a space into or over which the ball has to be sent in order to score
- An instance of sending the ball into or over this space, esp. as a unit of scoring in a game
- the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it; "the ends justify the means"
- game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
Halo Reach - Limited Edition
Experience the fateful moments that for
ged the Halo legend. This is the story of Noble Team, a squad of heroic Spartan soldiers, and their final stand on planet Reach, humanity’s last line of defense between the terrifying Covenant and Earth. This darker story is echoed by grittier visuals amid a backdrop of massive, awe-inspiring environments. Characters, enemies, and environments are rendered in amazing detail by an all-new engine designed to deliver epic-scale encounters against the cunning and ruthless Covenant.
The Fat Just Walks Away
So I lost about 20 pounds this year, and I really wasn't following anything specific. Here's my
secret - Adipose Capsules! Ha! (If you don't understand, watch Doctor Who episode 4.1 "Partners in Crime").
No, really, I just stopped drinking soda and cut back on portion sizes. I think I've stabilized for
now; I didn't reach my goal
of 200 pounds, but maybe when the weather gets nicer and I can get back out and get to cycling again - then maybe. It's still in the 30's wind chills and rainy around here. Just a few more weeks, hopefully...
I took some new progress photos today. I reached my
Weight Watchers goal
of 149 lbs on July 13, 2007. It was an *amazing* day. I still have a little bit to go until my personal goal but I'm amazed at how far I've come.
The tattoo on my arm was my goal weight
present to myself. I *love* it!
Before - 250 lbs (perhaps more? - taken in May 2005 on our honeymoon) - size 22/24
Now - 145 lbs - size 8/10
I've been doing Weight Watchers for 19 months. It works. :)
reach my weight loss goal
Like the inspiring heroes in MIRACLE, REMEMBER THE TITANS, and THE ROOKIE, the amazingly gifted Santiago Mu?ez, a young immigrant living in the barrios of Los Angeles, has an impossible dream -- to play soccer for a world class team. Unexpectedly getting a tryout with one of England's premier soccer clubs, Newcastle United, Santiago finds himself totally alone in a world where soccer is a religion and the players are gods. Now he not only has to prove he has the passion, talent, and determination to make it alongside the best in the world, but he has to overcome his own demons and those of others. Filled with memorable characters, great heart, and real-life soccer legends, GOAL! THE DREAM BEGINS is a triumphant story about believing in your dreams.
You'd have to be a heartless curmudgeon to dislike a movie as enjoyably sincere as Goal! The Dream Begins. Yes, the corny title tells you all you need to know about this rags-to-riches soccer tale, but like Hoosiers and Rudy, this conventional sports drama rises above its familiar plot with an engaging cast and some pleasant surprises along the way. The first in a proposed trilogy that will follow young Santiago Munez (Kuno Becker) as he rises to prominence in the competitive world of British soccer, this one begins by showing how Santiago, an undocumented immigrant in Los Angeles, attracts the attention of a talent scout (Stephen Dillane), who arranges a tryout for England's prestigious team, Newcastle United. It's rough going for a beleaguered trainee who suffers from asthma, but soon Santiago is befriended by a hard-partying soccer star (Alessandro Nivola) and he's on his way to reaching his…Goal! It's all very inevitable, but director Danny Cannon makes the most of this inspiring story by exploiting the unexpected subtleties in an otherwise predictable screenplay: Santigo's relationship with his seemingly unsupportive father (Tony Plana) gains additional resonance as the story unfolds; a local nurse (Anna Friel) turns out to be more than a routine love interest; and Newcastle's German manager (Marcel Iures) is a wry, colorful character who works miracles with his unruly squad of players. Add some obligatory cameo appearances by real-life soccer stars including (of course) the great David Beckham, and you've got a modest, likable hit that delivers exactly what it promises, and a little bit more. --Jeff Shannon
Related topics: hourglass weight loss program effective ways to lose weight fast best cardio machine for weight loss calories in bacardi and diet calorie count list low calorie banana bread calories consumed walking
- (日) 20:28:30|
- Category: None